$5,000*/WWU student ($5,350* for non-WWU students)
This program includes the following:
- Tokyo Narita airport pick up on the program arrival day. Students will be met and taken directly to their housing assignments.
- Detailed on-site orientation including Shinjuku city tour.
- Students’ lodging: single room, dormitory housing.
- Students’ transportation fee between lodging and school.
- Contemporary Japanese Society course (4 credits) and any excursions associated with class.
- 60 hours of Japanese language and culture, including social visit excursion in Tokyo and one-day excursion outside Tokyo (Yamanashi)*
- All textbooks and study abroad insurance.
*Travel/visiting sites differ every year, and is subject to change.
Airfare, meals, and personal expenses are not included. We recommend students budget $1000-1500 for airfare, and about $750-$1000 for meals and personal expenses.
Program offered with minimum 10 student participants.
*Tuition rates are tentative until confirmed by the Board of Trustees in February. No changes, or very little changes are expected.